Long time ago I've heard
(from digg/slashdot, I forgot which)
a plan to release VB6 as open source which later denied by MS staff. But now I found this: http://sourceforge.net/projects/dvb6
It is a real full GUI VB6 (by microsoft) with "about" dialog still showing serial number (lol) but mention new license under GPL-3 (hmm.. they usually using their own Public License). Suspicious sources also available (more like a decompilation though) and as expected it's 32 bit only, not that there is a free 64bit compiler anyway.
The installer also bundling unregistered version of Bytessence InstallMaker and famous Angus' Resource Hacker.
The project already generate thousands download/week since 10/10/2012
Curious?
Membahas penggunaan Irssi di lingkungan MSYS ini sangat menarik, terutama bagi pecinta command-line yang ingin merasakan pengalaman alat UNIX klasik di Windows! Untuk kebutuhan akses server atau chat berbasis teks, saya juga selalu mengandalkan SSH client ringan putty yasir 252, serta menggunakan terminal canggih mobaxterm yasir 252 untuk fitur yang lebih modern. Bagi agan yang butuh download software jaringan dan utilitas PC terlengkap, pastikan selalu unduh super cepat pakai idm yasir 252 hanya di situs andalan kita, yasir 252!
ReplyDelete