22 February 2011

A Book That Shape the Meaning of Happiness

Whew this month seems about personal stuff at all.

This time I want to share a book (& essays) from Andi Carloff, his weblink is in the left links pane (top). While it's not too obvious where the happiness is, this book surely draw the line of life principles which somewhat compatible with mine. Thus help me how I define happiness in my life. The book contains many raw truth of life that often washed out by common public opinion, talk about the norm and hypocrisy.

Maybe this book is not everyone's taste but after watch the whole middle-east revolution recently, I've come to realize more the importance of freedom and how any individual should know early on what they had by default. These encouraged me to share it so anyone who can't afford the internet could enjoy Andi Carloff's work at home.

I've asked his permission months ago to reproduce his website as chm e-book. Here is:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2554170/punkersloot.chm (38.7 MB)
this book is a copyleft 

No comments:

Post a Comment